50 Arpit Nagar, Gandhi Path Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021
© 2020 Help India Online Foundation
It can scale easily. And it can be portable as well.
C++ can do many things that other languages just can't.
That's why nearly every major language has a way to interface with code written in C++.
Since C++ has influenced so many languages, if you know C++ you'll likely see elements from C++ in new languages you learn.
Key topics covered include.
* Looping with while, do/while for, range-based for statements and recursion
* Performing calculations and displaying results
* Using existing classes and creating objects
* Creating your own classes
* Using Basic Standard Template Library classes such as Vector
* Constructors and Destructors
* Copy and Move semantics including Copy constructors, Move constructors, and copy and move assignment
* How to overload operators
* Using inheritance and class hierarchies